Hi all,
Today all the items on our active Sprint board suddenly vanished, as well as the other team members leaving the board completely empty and each team member only able to see themselves and an empty board. We can still see our items in List view, just not Board or Backlog.
Key details
Searching the forum I saw that it's very similar to this issue: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Active-Sprint-board-items-and-Epic-names-suddenly-disappeared/qaq-p/3172434
So we're wondering if it could be a Jira maintenance issue again?UPDATE: The tasks have now reappeared but we can all still each only see ourselves and Unassigned in the team member selection list/ filters, rather than the whole team as usual.
Hi @Mark Backler
It looks like its related to Team Managed projects only, on my instance I can still view the boards and backlog on Company managed project
There are lots of questions / posts reporting this symptom for the last few hours.
If you are on a free license level, I recommend watching the Status Pages for any updates: https://status.atlassian.com/
If you are on a paid license level, your Product Admin can submit a ticket here for Atlassian to take a look: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Kind regards,Bill
Does seem like it was another maintenance issue that was affecting lots of different people. We now have the team and all items appearing again as normal thanks!
Similar thing on our board. I logged in, and the Group by "Subtask" is no longer working -- so all the subtasks disappeared when I would normally expect to see them.
Not a solution to your problem but I just want to add that we experience the same issue so you are not alone 😢
While this may not help you, I encountered the exactly same issue. I've tried everything I could think of - I hope it's a maintenance issue, as I have not found a solution
I can't see my items on the company-managed board.
I can see my items well, but when i try to add a parent via the details field or the title "add parent", i get the following message: No epic has been created in this space. Create your first epic.
Now the issue is resolved on our side. Board looks as usual and I had to uncheck "Unknown" as Assignee in the backlog but hen all cards appeared again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.