Hi everyone,
I’m trying to configure a custom From address in a Jira Automation rule within a Jira Service Management (Cloud) project, but I’m unable to select my company domain email.
When I create an automation rule and use the Send custom email action, the From field only allows me to:
Use the default jira@domain.atlassian.net, or
Customize the prefix (but still within the atlassian.net domain)

I would like to use a custom email address from my company domain instead.
Here’s what I’ve already done:
Successfully set up a custom company domain in Jira.
Added the custom domain email address under
Administration → Organization settings → Emails.
Verified that the domain configuration was completed without errors.
However, the custom email address from my company domain does not appear in the From dropdown in the Automation → Send custom email action. Only the two default options are available.
I also found this announcement about enhanced email customization capabilities:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Automation-articles/Enhanced-email-customization-capabilities-available-in/ba-p/3031893
Based on this article, it seems that using a custom domain email in the From field should now be supported, but it’s not working in my case.
Has anyone encountered this issue? Is there an additional configuration step required to make the custom domain email available in Jira Automation?
Thanks in advance for any guidance!