Hi community,
In my organization, I have a Jira Service Management project dedicated to internal activities. Only internal agents can access this project and work on tickets. Each ticket automatically includes a form that must be filled in before the ticket can be closed.This form is necessary because some fields must be filled depending on the values of other fields, so replacing it with standard custom fields is not an acceptable solution.
Once the ticket is closed, I want to send the PDF of the submitted form via email to a person who is neither an agent nor registered as a customer in Jira. I want to avoid requiring the external user to create a Jira account.
I have tried creating an automation to send the form via email, following a guide I found in the community. However, the user only receives a link and cannot download the PDF without being registered in the portal. I also explored some additional apps, but due to budget constraints, I have not found a suitable solution.
I am opening this request to see if anyone can suggest a workaround or solution to send the PDF directly to an external user via email without requiring authentication.
Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!