I am asking this question as a result of a previous post.
In the previous post my questioned was answered and I was made aware of the limitation outlined in JSDCLOUD-16511. This issue outlines the inability to link a Jira Custom Field to more than one Asset Schema.
Due to the limitation, I have reorganized my schemas and am now trying to create my Jira Custom Field.
The current schema is outlined below.
- Customer Company
- Customer Operation A
- Customer Operation B
- Customer Operation C
- Internal
- Division A
- Division B
- Division C
- Contractor
- Contractor A
- Contractor B
- Contractor C
My Jira Custom Field is called Owner. When implementing the Owner field on a Jira work item I want to provide a list of names from the schema above so that a single name can be chosen.
How do I configure my Jira customer Field so that the list is [Customer Operations + Internal People + Contractors]?