Im extracting a CSV file from a old Jira Cloud Platform and now i want to import the same space in the new Jira Cloud Platform.
I pass for all pages, but at the moment to import the CSV file, the system returns the following error for many rows:
Row 34 - [403 Forbidden] during [GET] to [http://atlassian-proxy.mesh:20027/cloudid/e489cfa4-8b5e-48ec-88e5-8f79543664ca/jira/rest/api/3/attachment/meta] [JiraCloudClient#getAttachmentSettings(StringString)]: [{"message":"ASAP token from issuer 'micros/jira-x2c-executor' failed authorization"
How can i fix it?
Hi Fernando,
Are you doing it by API or just doing a normal CSV import? Are you importing work items into an existing Space/Project in Jira?
I am getting the same error. Also, how do you import work items to an existing space? Is putting the same space name in the set up enough to link that?
I am also getting the same error today. The same file I imported into the sandbox successfully in October 2025.
I managed to get the same CSV to work by using the Import option available under the All Filters section of the project. I think this issue is only if you import through the Jira admin settings. Not sure if it has something to do with the date column because if done through the filters, it asked for the format.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.