Hi,
I work for an organisation that has JIRA Standard (will soon upgrade to premium), along with JIRA Service Management and JIRA Work Management\Software.
We have a portal where we have a number of internal users being able to submit requests to different spaces however I now need to create a space where we want to invite external users to submit requests.
If i send a portal link, it's possible for users to navigate to other spaces on the portal and log tickets there.
Is it possible to create a form under a request type, and then share out only a link to the form so the external users are not able to able to navigate anywhere else. I was looking at domain control, however i can't guarantee what domains these external users will come from.
I have looked at the forms, and using articles online can see there is a settings tab in a form where i can turn on a "Create A Shareable Link", select a request type to associate it to and then copy the link. This works for myself when i use it in a standard browser, but if i try Incognito, it just shows a blank screen.
I should mention, the space I'm editing is Open and not restricted.
Ideally, without 3rd party apps, what is the best way to create a form that allows for any external user to submit work requests?