I used to have a Jira site called kishanhanatecinc.atlassian.net where I had my Jira tasks such as
I didn't see an email from last year that my account would be deleted. Your help to restore would be much appreciated.
thank you,
Kishan
Hello @Sri Kishan Garapati
I've removed some parts of this question since this is a public forum. If you are using free version of Jira, after 120 days, your site will be deactivated automatically. Are you on free tier?
If you Jira subscription has been deactivated, Atlassian holds the data for only a limited time before permanently deleting it.
To work with Atlassian directly to find out if your subscription can be reactivated and your data restored, complete and submit the form on the Billing, Licensing, Pricing Support page:
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Here we are a user community, where Atlassian product users help other users. We do not have any direct access to help you restore your subscription. For that you will have to work with Atlassian.
yup.. I am on free tier
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.