Our administrator has left the company and is no longer in contact with us. Our CEO wants to change the administrator's name but cannot because they lack the necessary permissions. What can we do? Can you help us?
Hello @Fitoussi Matthieu
Your best option is to make a support ticket. Similar case could be found here: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Change-administrator/qaq-p/2223411
Since you are on free tier, I will request assistance from Atlassian support engineer and they should reach out to you in 2 business days.
thank you
Hello @Fitoussi Matthieu ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Please share your cloud site URL so that we can create a ticket on your behalf.
Thank you
mediasflow.atlassian.net
Hello @Fitoussi Matthieu .
Thank you, a support request has been created for you. Please keep an eye on your email.
Hey team and @Shalini Pradhan ,
I am unfortunately in the same situation. My administrator left the company (Louis Marie Bonnefont) and we deleted his Gmail address. I am the workspace admin but not the administrator.
I need to get back access to our JIRA. Here is our workspace: sandtogreen.atlassian.netThanks in advance for your help! Constance
Hi @Constance Starcky ,
Good day! I would request you to please open a support ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Hi Shalini, good day as well! I do not have access to support. When I entered my workspace address to the URL you provided, it tells me to submit my question to the community. I am stuck
Hi Shalini, I am still stuck on this matter.... Is there anyway you can unblock me please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.