Hello - I cannot upload attachments to my Confluence page. I've tried 2 methods:
I'm getting nothing. Can someone please help?
Hi, Samantha.
Are you using the Attachments macro or are you using the Details > Connections method of attaching files?
Hello @samantha.bernis
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I saw a similar problem mentioned earlier today. No solution has yet been posted.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/Why-did-Upload-Attachments-stop-working-for-all-pages/qaq-p/3178440
Do you know if other users of your environment are having the same issue? Have you tried another browser app or a private browser window?
Have you reported the problem to your Confluence administrators? They would be able to open a support case with Atlassian if this is not a problem localized to only you.
I believe it is a macro. I added the "attachments" element to my page like I've been doing for the past 7 years but somehow it's not working today.
Glad I'm not alone @Trudy P Claspill
It may be https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-83373
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.