Example : When I copy this in Description : {panel:bgColor=#deebff} *Description* _En tant que_ *_blabla_* _Je veux_ *_pouvoir sélectionner un contrat terminé et ensuite 1 ou plusieurs BS de ce contrat_* _Afin de_ *_demander un recalcul des cotisations pour ces BS_* {panel}I want the view with the color and all the format for the text
Hi Arnaud,
Are you copy from the Description or to the Description?
Hi @Arnaud Masclet
Welcome to the community.
How are you copying this into the description, via automation or?
I copy this from the string in historic tab.I want to copy an oldest version of the description (saved in historic tab of the ticket) in the Description field.
the text in the historic part is ok but i lost all the color and visual organisation when i do this
HI @Arnaud Masclet
To keep this information as is, you need to do the copy with automation, as the description field is based on rich text and not html.
Via automation you could paste html.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/custom-automation-rule-to-copy-description-template-set-in-add-on-default-values-for-create-issue-screen/
Thanks Marc, that's help
I still have some work to complete that but you save a really boring time of work for me !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.