My app was rejected for "Security requirements not met",but I cannot view the ECOHELP ticket (ECOHELP-106330) - I get a permission error.
Please either grant me access to the ticket or tell me what securityissues need to be fixed.
Hello @Iwase _ MiddleCore
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
As a user community we don't have access to manage permissions for that customer portal.
I have seen others mention problems with accessing ECOHELP, as in this post:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/App-Central-questions/Cannot-access-ECOHELP-ticket-and-app-rejected-due-to-timeout/qaq-p/3162721
I offer the same advice to you as I gave them.
Post in the Developer Community, as others have done, to try to get more assistance.
Thank you for the clarification and the helpful link!
I apologize for posting in the wrong community. I will repost my questionin the Developer Community as you suggested.
Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.
In addition to what Trudy has said, please post your request in this thread, on the Developer Community forum instead of starting a new thread, as there have been numerous people having the same problem.
Hello,
Welcome to community
If you still facing issue accessing the ticket you can reach out their support here as well : https://developer.atlassian.com/support
The team will help you on the ticket
Thank You,
Prachi
@[deleted] Thank you for the additional guidance!
I will post my request in the existing thread on the Developer Communityinstead of creating a new one.
Hi @Prachi Bolar Thank you for the suggestion!
I can open the support page (https://developer.atlassian.com/support), but when I try to submit a request through the service desk, I get a "No access" or permission error.
It seems my account doesn't have permission to access the service desk itself.
Thank you.
Hello @Prachi Bolar
Both the Developer Support portal and the EcoHelp ticket system share the same authentication credentials. If Yuti was not able to access EcoHelp, as they described, then they would not be able to follow your instruction to access the Developer Support portal to raise a support request.
There has been an on-going issue with the credentials to access both environments for a few weeks now, as widely reported on the Developer Community forum, and is being escalated internally at Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.