Hi,
My company-managed boards have changed behavior today, rendering them unusable.
Previous behavior:
Boards were by IssueType - Epic, Feature, Bug, Task etc. Clicking on the top right configuration, I could switch the workflow for each to get a clean board with their specific status.
New behavior:
Board includes all IssueTypes and all status, which makes it non-functional to users breaking many projects boards and efforts in viewing the projects.
Potential solution:
I would need to go into every single spaces boards to manually configure to partially address, choosing a single filter on issueType and configuring to hide particular status'. This would likely take me a full day which I do not have.
Findings:
I reviewed the audit logs and there are lots of changes by user: 'JIRA' at 12/Jan/26 4:12 AM, which correlates to when we started to see this issue. I couldn't find any other changes that could impact.
Unfortunately, this is a significant enough change and impact that I am going to have to review other solutions after using and promoting Jira for ~20 years. I'm hopeful that there is some way to revert this change to avoid that. Appreciate any guidance.
Thanks,