It seems like as of January 2026 this feature is no longer available in my project. Is there a way to add it back?
Hello @mmeskill
Are you not able to click on the color block next to the Epic Summary to change the color?
Hey @mmeskill
Good day!
This is working as expected, as @Trudy P Claspill pointed out.
I see that you're on a paid plan, so please create a support ticket if the problem persists.
Regards,
Karan
Were you able to resolve your issue with the advice I provided?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Epic created in January 2026 are no longer showing color blocks so I am not able to use these to change the epic color.
@Karan Sachdev , the problem persists. There are no color blocks showing when I create a new epic or when I open an epic created in Jan 2026. The color blocks have vanished.
If you hover in the area where the color block normally appears do you get the epic color text shown in my image?
Do other users have the same experience as you?
Is this limited to just this one project, just Team Managed projects, or all projects, or all Epics created since the start of 2026?
Have you tried a different browser app?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.