Dear all,
Could you say if it is possible in Atlassian Cloud to make a group mapping the same way as described here -> How to setup Okta as a user provisioner to Jira through JIT | Jira and Jira Service Management | Atlassian Support
for on-prem instance:
I would like to make it happen for identity provider that doesn't support SCIM. I would like to put groups as a claim and to configure Atlassian Cloud to map it into groups. Is it possible out of the box or I need an additional solution "in the middle"? Like miniOrange?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi @Maciej Egermeier
This KB might help you further, https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-cloud/kb/what-is-just-in-time-provisioning-and-how-to-set-it-up/
It is true that this KB is related but is saying nothing about groups mapping from claims.
Hi @Maciej Egermeier Jira cloud has no group mapping, like JIra DC does.
This would need to be done from the IPD and the groups would need to be synchronised,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.