I created a service account and created credentials for it in the form of an API token. I'm testing it using Postman (https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/{cloudid}/rest/api/3/project/PROF). In the authorization settings, I specify the service account email and token. But I get an error. Although I checked using the Rights Assistant, the service account has rights for this project.
Hmm, following this 👀
What I only managed to find are these:
But they do not say much about that issue you're experiencing.
As you're using Postman, have you tried passing the token as a Bearer token in the authorization header?I usually mix between the two (Basic and Bearer) when using Postman 😅
Cheers,Tobi
Agree. According to documentation, Bearer token must be used. Basic type isn't used here.
Bearer token must be used. Basic type isn't used here
Yep!
Ask, I have always used Basic, in order to use Bearer I need to transmit data in this format:Bearer <Uncoded token>?
@Evgenii Bearer doesn`t work. I have a error. After I got a Api token I insert it
Try GET request to https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/{cloudId}/rest/api/3/myselfIt's basic request, which can help to understand, is your service account/token working or not. It must return JSON array with data about your service account.
which scopes your Api token have?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.