Hi everyone,
I'm using "new" Forms on jira service tickets for conditionnal and dynamic fields.
After form submission, I would like to make an automation making a synthsesis of all answers, in a paragraphe field. but I'm unable to achive it by myself wiht smart values.
I can effectively retreive and use smart value {{forms.last}} and {{forms.last.___anyformfield.label or key}} by example. I am also able to use API :
https://api.atlassian.com/jira/forms/cloud/<mycloudid>/issue/<issue.key>/form/<form.id>/format/answers
And the output is perfect :
{
"label": "Title of the field ",
"fieldKey": "customvalue_selected_on_form",
"answer": "Title of Answer",
"choice": "id_of_answer"
},
{
"label": "...",
"fieldKey": "...",
"answer": "...",
"choice": "..."
},...My question therefore :
- - is there a way to obtain this result in smart value ? I tries many wasy of entrering the smart value {{forms.last}}, by example : {{forms.last.flatten()}} ; {{forms.last.answers}}, etc.
- - could someone share an automation retriveing in a loop all answers ?
Thanks a lof
Nicoéas