In my space I see only Assignee, Epic and Sub-Type (and None).
Can I customize that list?
Hi @Peter Göddecke
These options are not configurable.
On a board you can create quick filters to filter by priority.
Thanks for answering very quickly. Ok, but filter is another topic then grouping (all) entries. I've tried to find a group-by-clause but haven't found it.
The list view in the space gives you the possibility to group by priority, maybe that might solve your problem?
I agree, it would be great if you could define your own field to base the group on.
Hope this helps!
/Staffan
Thanks, this helps a little bit. Merry Christmas
Hi @Peter Göddecke,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to group items from a board by Priority.
If you happen to have our Great Gadgets plugin installed, you can display board items grouped by priority using the Team Wallboard gadget.
All you have to do is to configure the gadget to display swim lanes by priorities.
Hope this helps.
Danut.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.