I used to be able to use the Context Menu (right click) and move work list item to the top / bottom of the active sprint. I can do 'drag and drop' but looking for the right click option. Is it not supported any longer?The only information I found to support this is from:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/move-or-transition-issues-in-an-active-sprint/
Hello @einat.parran
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I personally don't recall if that option was present previously, but I see this open change request asking for that very feature.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-87403
Hello,
Welcome to community
Could you please confirm if you refering to below
This is available in the backlog and also before we start the sprint
The same should be available in kanban board
Thank you,
Prachi
@Prachi Bolar
No, the user is asking about moving items to the top/bottom of a sprint. What you have highlighted is moving items to the top or bottom of the backlog.
move work list item to the top / bottom of the active sprint.
Yes! that's the one! I really hope it is going to be considered soon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.