Hi everyone,
I’m new to Jira Service Management and currently using the 30-day trial, so I’m trying to understand whether what I’m seeing is expected behaviour or a bug / configuration issue.
I’ve created several automation rules (both manually and using the AI automation builder). The rules are:
However, none of these automations appear to be:
Triggering on request issues (customer-created issues via the portal), or
Available/visible when I try to reference them while creating a Playbook
This is consistent across all rules, regardless of how they’re created.
I’m not 100% confident on the terminology yet, but by “tickets” I mean customer requests / request issues created through the portal.
Given my permissions, I would expect to at least see or have these automations applied?
Is there something obvious I might be missing (e.g. a trial limitation, request-type scoping, or a setting specific to portal-created issues)?
Any guidance would be really appreciated, I’m keen to learn JSM the right way. Thanks in advance!