Preciso adicionar no formulário do Jira software um campo do tipo select com duas opções, esse formulário irá criar um ticket.
Criei o campo mas não consigo incluir ele nos campos que podem ser utilizados para os formulários públicos.
Olá @Matheus Gomes ,
Bem-vindo(a) à comunidade Atlassian.
Primeiro, você precisa adicionar os campos às telas/layout usados no seu projeto. Você já fez isso?
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
You must first add the fields to the screens/layout used in your project. Have you done that?
I need to add a select field with two options to a Jira Software form; this form will create a ticket. I created the field but I can't include it among the fields that can be used for public forms.
I need to add a select field with two options to a Jira Software form; this form will create a ticket.
I created the field but I can't include it among the fields that can be used for public forms.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.