I have a task WEB-130 that set status IN REVIEWbut it is not in that group category if I expand it (in the bottom). Why?
Hi @Dmitry Kazachkov
Are you able to see WEB-130 in your sprint or kanban board in the review column?
sorry but what is kanban board and sprint? cant see them
Hi Dmitry - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The two work items under the In Review expansion are not in the top Image though. When you click on the board tab - do you see all 3 work items in the In Review column?
Hello @Dmitry Kazachkov
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
From the screenshot you shared, it appears that the work items are grouped rightly as per the statuses. The work item WEB-61 Epic is of the status To Do and WEB-130 is a child work item of this Epic. Since the Epic is expanded, you see the child work items which are of different statuses under it. The next Epic that appears is WEB-111 which is also of the status To Do.
In the second screenshot, the In Review status displays only the standard work items which do not have any Parent, hence, it does not display WEB-130 there.
I hope this helps!
Thank you.
In review - 3 tasks
I can see it on Board
Thank you for reply! So the problem is as sook you have a task in epic - it does not show "in review" status I f we made it but not all Epic yet? That seems like a bug.
It is because it is connected to an Epic and the Epic is in a different status. The List screen is incapable of handling that right now. There is an open JAC ticket to get that corrected. But that is the problem.
Ok! Thanks for reply! JAC ticket is open for long ago? )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.