I received an email saying my free account is being deactivated due to inactivity from a do not respond email address. The message says contact support yet there is no way to contact support for free accounts. It just directs to this forum.
Hello @bhartsb
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
You have two options.
You can follow the guidance in this document to see if you can reactivate the subscription yourself.
https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/reactivate-a-subscription/
You can also contact the Licensing, Billing, and Pricing support team by filling out the form here:
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Hi, I’m not being able to place a question on its own so I’m asking here. This morning my access on Jira got revoked from the work board I work on. I didn’t do anything and nor did my admin. I’m unable to access it, even the invitations to join to work anymore and I’m stuck. Tried everything. What can I do?
Hello @Alessia C
This reply is not the same topic as the original thread. And I see you started a new Question for your topic. Look for answers there.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-Service-Management/My-access-has-been-revoked-from-a-board-the-admin-didn-t-do/qaq-p/3158725
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.