JSM Cloud:
I've read in Gemeni/ChatGPT that it should be possible to forward an email as attachment (in Outlook) to the email account, so that the content of the attachment will be used for the ticket creation, including the proper handling of the reporter.
Unfortunately, if I try it, the .eml file is not evaluated. Instead, the created ticket has the reporter set to my user and the attachment is still an attachment. I also tried to add the original sender of the attached email to the customers first, but it didn't help.
I couldn't find the documentation for that. Should this work or is this just AI phantasy? It would be quite helpful if I could send emails that way. But if it is possible, can the original reporter automatically be created as customer in JSM, or do I need to check if the customer exists and created it if not?
Thank you for help.
Robert