I've published this app for approval. but when I install I get this error "Sometning went wrong" But if i install it from forge command it works pretty well. I am not able to understand or debug this - last time i submitted - it took a month to get response saying your app is not reachable. i think same is happening now. but i dont even get any logs. has anyone faced this issue ?baloon.dev for Jira | Atlassian MarketplaceMy app - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/3723779167
@Ankur Patankar - you might want to post on the Atlassian Developer Community (https://community.developer.atlassian.com), and include as much detail as you can. Good luck!
Hi @Ankur Patankar
Welcome to the community.
Contact Atlassian Support in this case.
Here in community, most of us are Atlassian users like yourself, not (necessarily) employees of Atlassian. We don't have access to your environment.
This community is an open public forum.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.