Hi Everyone,
Here to collect some ideas , and suggestions.
Company asked me to create a Decision tree for our first line support Team.
Seems quite easy...but also...would be sad not to correctly use what Atlassian can offer...
The need is pretty simple , Create a conditionnal path for the first line to follow to ensure that every case are correctly taken care.
"Is the shop calling for Cashier / Software / ..."
"If it's for till , does the problem occur on every till in the shop?"
etc...
Helping them to take the right decision about how to Assign or solve those issue (Change priority, create an alert etc...)
I thought I would just put that into some FlowChart and publish it somewhere...but ...Meh...
- So I thought about creating it in Confluence.. Why not?
But it look not enough Dynamic..Like...it will look more like a forst than a tree in the end ;-)
- Also thought about making the process through several page in confluence .
Every page / choice making the user going to the next step...
- I Looked at playbook..but this thing just lack the conditonnal case ...except it would have been perfect and directly into JSM...
- A form Maybe ? It can make the conditionnal step... but clearly not its purpose in my opinion..?
- Last Idea was to create a "big" automation (not even sure if I would have been able to make it...)...
So Before doing anything and regretting it...
I thought about asking this awesome community about their opinion ;-)