I use gadgets 'Time in status" on my jira dashboard, and I want to mark some tasks like in the Outlook, without going into the task
Hi @Varvara K_ ,
If I understood this right, you would like to flag a ticket from a specific view (e.g. queue or dashboard).
In general, flagging is a feature only available in Jira and not in JSM, and there's an open ticket related to it: JSDCLOUD-8481: Have the ability to "Add Flag" and "Remove Flag" from "..." menu If they roll this out, potentially this will be available via queues, but I highly doubt you'll be able to do it from the dashboard, as they are designed to be view-only representations of items and charts. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
I don't think it's possible from the toolbar. But it would be really handy.
Is this a gadget ootb or is this based on the app Time in Status?
As mentioned by @Tomislav Tobijas flagging is only an option in Jira not JSM
But is this gadget is based on a 3rd party integration, then you will need to see if their support can offer options.
What do you mean "Only an option in Jira"? If i have a queue with tasks from jsm project this is impossibly for my situation
As mentioned by @Tomislav Tobijas
In JSM space issues it is not possible to use the flag option that can be used on issues in Jira spaces.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.