Hi there,
I am using the Jira Agile API to fetch all issue keys from a board:
GET /rest/agile/1.0/board/{boardId}/issue?fields=id,key
The endpoint returns the issues correctly but not all, it is not returning certain issues that are clearly visible under an Epic.
These same missing issues do appear when I call the Epic endpoint:
GET /rest/agile/1.0/epic/{epicKey}/issue
So the issue exists, is linked to the Epic, and I have permission to view it — but the /board/{boardId}/issue API does not return it.
I need clarification on why this is happening and how to make sure the Board Issues API returns all issues that belong to the board, including those under epics.
Questions:
Under what conditions does /board/{boardId}/issue exclude issues?
Is this caused by board filter JQL?(also all the status are mapped in the column settings)
What is the correct way to fetch all issue keys that belong to a board?
Thank you.