I believe the Jira Product Discovery subscription was mistakenly activated, as we are not using this service. Kindly request a cancellation of the payment and subscription. Thank you
Hello, Good day. Please create a ticket with our billing team at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Thank you for your reply.
However, when I go to the link you shared (https://support.atlassian.com/contact/), it keeps sending me back to the same page and I end up repeating the same steps. I’m not able to create a billing ticket from there.
Could you please:
1. Provide a direct link to the billing support form, or2. Explain the exact steps (menu path) I need to follow after opening that page?
For reference, Jira Product Discovery was activated by mistake and we are not using it. I would like to cancel the subscription and the payment for this product.
Thank you for your help.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Request-to-Cancel-Jira-Product-Discovery-Subscription/qaq-p/3147981#M1157996
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.