Hello everyone,
I'm experiencing an issue with Jira Automation and Tempo Timesheets integration that I hope someone can help me understand.
The situation:
- I'm setting up an automation rule in Jira
- I'm trying to use the "Account" field from Tempo Timesheets
- I select an account code that definitely exists and is properly associated with the project
- However, this account code does not appear/show up in the automation rule configuration
What I've verified:
- The account code exists in Tempo
- The account is correctly associated with the relevant project
- I can see and use this account normally when logging time manually
The question: Why would a valid Tempo account that's associated with the project not be visible when configuring it in a Jira automation rule? Is there a specific permission, setting, or synchronization issue I should be checking?
Any insights would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance for your help.