"I'm not receiving any emails with the verification code from Atlassian when trying to log in from another browser. Could you please check what the issue might be?"
Hello @Sadique Ali Embramannil
Possible reason is that your email address is added to the supression list. Someone from Atlassian will contact you on this thread.
Hi @Sadique Ali Embramannil Welcome to Community…As per our email logs, I see OTP verification emails were sent to you successfully at 2025-11-06T07:42:02.384. It is possible that you might have some inbox rules configured which might redirect the email to a different folder or auto-delete based on the filters. Can you please check if you have any inbox rules configured.I'd also suggest following our documentation for issues with not receiving emails - to clarify, you need access to any email inbox tied to your accounts to verify your account for login:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/email-notifications-not-working-1224343600.html
Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Cheers!Shwetha Suvarna
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.