As a product owner, I (like my development team) want to be able to see a hierarchical backlog in the backlog view. Currently, all items can only be viewed individually in the (sprint) backlog. Just as the "List" view provides a good hierarchical view, I want to be able to see a similar hierarchy in the backlog. Our entire team can't imagine why this isn't possible.
We want to be able to see at a glance which user stories belong together, in both the product backlog and the sprint backlog. If tasks or user stories from the same epic are spread across multiple sprints, I expect to see the same epic in both sprint 1 and sprint 2, but only with the user stories scheduled for that sprint. For example:
Sprint 01
- Epic 01
- User story/Task 01
- User story/Task 02
Sprint 02
Backlog
- Epic 02
- User story/Task 05
- User story/Task 06
Is it possible, but we just don't see where the setting for this view is? Or is there perhaps a plugin that can do this?