Hello, I haven't used my account on the space removed for over a year.
The page is currently unavailable. How can I restore access?
Hi @Денис Холевинский , thanks for your post.
It sounds like your site was deactivated. Please check out this post for the steps to take to try to recover your content - https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/Where-is-our-Confluence-content/qaq-p/3138796
Best wishes
Hi @Денис Холевинский ,
When talking about free sites, it might have been deleted if left inactive for too long.
Now, I would recommend checking this official article: Reactivate a subscription to try to reactivate your subscription.In short, try to:
Navigate to Administration (admin.atlassian.com)
Selecting the relevant site/app under Billing > Manage
Alternatively, you could reach out to Atlassian Support for them to confirm what happened to the site and see if they can restore it (if it wasn't permanently deleted).If you cannot raise a support ticket, I can try to reach out to the forums support team for them to try to take a look.
Cheers,Tobi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.