My jira cannot find "manage app" button, also cannot assign or comment issue
Hi @Wyman YanWelcome to the Atlassian Community!On Jira Cloud, only users with the Product admin role (for that product) can see Settings → Apps → Manage apps. If you don’t have that role, the menu entry may not show.https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/user-is-unable-to-see-manage-app-explore-app-section/
Assignment issues:
For Cloud, for a user to be assigned an issue, they must: have the “Assignable User” and “Assign Issues” permission in the project’s permission scheme. Also: In a Service Management project (Cloud) only licensed agents (or users with the proper role) can be assignedhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/user-can-t-be-assigned-jira-service-management-cloud-issues-1141972083.html
Commenting issues:
To add comments, you need the “Add Comments” permission in the project’s permission scheme.
Hello @Gor Greyan
Where can I find the project’s permission scheme?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/user-can-t-be-assigned-jira-service-management-cloud-issues-1141972083.html
In above link, it mentions the "Your app", where I can install this?
Thank you
Hi @Wyman YanYou can find the page, via the following steps:Proejct Settings --> PermissionThere, you can find Assignable User, Assign Issue,s and Add Comment permissions.Let me know if you need further assistance.
Thanks your reply.
I'm already admin of my project. But why I still cannot assign ticket to myself ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.