Hi
I have created Prometheus integration in the JSM. So I have api key for this instance of integration. I would like to sent alert from Alertmanager to the Jira.
Currently it is working with opsgenie alertmanager configuration but I want migrate directly to the official Jira config in the Alertmanager.
I see in official doc:
Configure the integration in Prometheus
To configure the integration in Prometheus, complete the following steps:
Download Alertmanager.
Configure Alertmanager. Find out how to configure Alertmanager.
Paste the API Key copied previously into the api_key: field of the script.
Enter values for Details, Teams, and Tags if needed.
Run Alertmanager.
But there is not any API KEY field in the jira_config section : https://prometheus.io/docs/alerting/latest/configuration/#jira_config
API KEY is in the section of Opsgenie (Attlasin bought Opsgenie) and it is working
So what next
Should I stay with opsgenie configuration of prometheus alertmanager ?
Or where I can add API key in the jira_config section ?
Unfortunately, this is not clearly stated in the documentation.
Thanks a lot for help me.