Dear Team,
I use service Management for the first time and it worked fine for weeks...but now I received a mail from Jira, that connection is not okay. (Content: Hi, We're unable to create work items in Customer Support from your connected email account: info@co2-cashback.de. The reason for the failure is: Connection failure with your account.)
I had a look in /settings/email and looked at the logs - nothing wrong which I can relate to the mail I received today.
To check the connection I made a Test - see Screenshot "Test 1" (and it worked):
Why did I receive this mail?
Another thing are rejected mails - I think because of a filter. I did not set any filter. Are there any settings I can make to accept / reject different senders or to delete this filter? See Screenshot "Test2:

Thanks a lot in advance :-)
Best regards
Sascha