Hi Everyone,
Wonder how long Atlassian will take to recover this outage as its more than 24 hours and all operations regarding ticketing system got donw. I wanna know any alternatives or suggestion to this as we have platfroms from where we ingested tickets info so i am exploring any other alteratives?
Hi @Eitzaz Haider welcome to the Atlassian community.
You are not alone and we certainly on the same boat.
The only alternative at the moment is to keep in touch with Atlassian support team in parallel to watching this Live outage status.
Hi @Eitzaz Haider
First it was not an Atlassian issue, but it was relate to the AWS problem from yesterday.
Currently I can reach all my instances again, yesterday some of them I could reach.
If you still experience issues, contact Atlassian Support
Did you try you still be able to create tickerts for [SecurityIncident] issue type@G subramanyam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.