I know there is a handful of posts about this and there is some details on JIRA to hide the signatures https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/hide-email-signatures-in-the-issue-view-and-portals/However that does not totally work. I have been able to use the Email Response and hide the Signature the issue is we have images in our Employee Signatures and it added attachments so I kicked in an automation to delete the icons using regex to clean them up so it only attacks just the signature icons and not anything users could be attaching.The issue now is I am stuck with icons that I can not remove from the comments which I have attached. So each time an employee responds this can become a huge mess if they keep responding through email and not through the portal.I know there is "plugins" we can use but that is not an option for us. We are on Cloud by the way.
Looks like this is an known issue as well....
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-80080
Hey @Joey Troy ,
As you've found out, this can get a bit messy and probably needs some improvement.
Have you tried this approach: Automate Removal of Unwanted Attachments in JSM Cloud Requests 👀
On top of that bug you've shared here are some others that are somewhat related (more to Jira than JSM):
Btw, I'm just going to move this question to the JSM app forum group.
Cheers,Tobi
@Tomislav Tobijas thanks for the info sadly it looks like this will be an issue till Atlassian solves it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.