Hallo,
I created new user for access to our Jira Service Management but I receive the attached error.
The user has been granted access but still can't login.
How can I solve?
Thank you
Hi @Alain Gagne
It seems your organization has an adition application from vendor Dedalus that controls access to applications in your organization.
Best is to reach out to your IT on how this works.
The message is from that application, not from Atlassian.
Thank you Marc!
My IT resolved as you suggested.
Please accept my answer as a solution, if my answer helped to solve or provide a workaround to your request.
This will help other community member trying to solve the same or provide them with a work around
P.S. If the answer is very valuable to you, please share some kudos.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.