Hello all,
Sorry for this I am not the smartest with Jira yet but I am trying. I have recently been given the rights to make automations from our company admin and I am looking to make the work of my team easier.
We have epics that are defined as whole projects, stories that are a significant events in the project and sub-task which is the smallest deliverable. I would like to make an automation that happens when the due date of a story changes, the dates of the sub tasks change by the same amount. For example Story 1 has 3 sub tasks. Story 1's due date changes by 4 days. I would like the due dates of these three sub tasks to move by the same amount of time 4 days.
I hope this can be done. I have tried with AI but the solution just removes the sub tasks due dates.
If this cannot be done I welcome any suggestions on how to make changing due dates for stories reflected in their child sub-task issues.
Kind regards