Now that approvals are available in any Jira project, how can you show, using Automation in Jira, a comment the list of approvers and the status for each?
I tried different approaches that I could find in documentation, like these below, without luck:
Current approval state for each approver is:
{{#issue.customfield_nnnnn.last.approvers}}
- {{approver.displayName}} is {{approverDecision}} {{/}} or
<ul>
{{#issue.customfield_10003}}
{{#approvers}}
<li>
{{approver.displayName}} - {{approverDecision}}
</li>
{{/}}
{{/}}
</ul>
I would like to show a list of approvers, in my case are approver groups in a multi-group picker, where I require at least one of each to approve.
I want to show this message when it transitions to approval and also, after each approval is registered so users know what is pending.
I know this information shows at the top-right side of the work item, but wanted to check if was possible to show this as a message or even as a slack.