With the changes to terminology in Jira from "Projects" to "Spaces", will there be any chances to terminology for Confluence "Spaces"?
Hi @Nikkita Willis , indeed it is confusing to me and I would contend to so many others as well. I hate the terminology change. I recommend providing feedback to Atlassian using the in app feedback link under the "?" Icon.
Hello @Nikkita Willis
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The terminology change is only for Jira projects and the Confluence spaces would remain the same.You can read more about it here:https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-articles/Evolving-Jira-terminology-Projects-will-soon-be-Spaces/ba-p/3034977
For more details and FAQ, you can also refer to https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-articles/More-on-the-move-from-Jira-Projects-to-Spaces/ba-p/3085938
I hope that helps!
Thank you
Thanks @Jack Brickey
Hi @Nikkita Willis -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I recommend reading all of the comments to those earlier announcement articles as customers note the many possible side-effects and potential problems that will likely happen because of this change.
Specifically, I hypothesize we have not seen the end of the changes for this terminology item and I expect some upcoming outages as a result of change management problems.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.