Hi,
I have an attribute on an object that can store multiple references to other objects. In this case a 'Business Application' object that has a field for 'Technical Owners' that can hold multiple references to an 'End User' object.
I am trying to use the 'Edit Object' action in a 'For AQL' branch to append a new Object to the values already stored in 'Technical Owners' but haven't had any success. The automation will always log "Objects successfully updated" but nothing happens.
I feel like I'm just missing the correct format; I've tried AQL of Key In (...), text comma separated lists, JSON formatted lists of just the keys, JSON formatted lists of objects with key:value pairs, all sorts of stuff and nothing seems to work.
"Assets attributes can have many different types of values (string, integer, user, date, reference object, etc.), so you have to get the input right here. This rule will result in an error if the value in this action doesn't match the attribute type. Learn more about Assets in Jira Service Management."
but the link doesn't work and it doesn't give any other ideas...
So, if you know the format for Edit Object and how to specify multiple values I would appreciate hearing from you!