Hello all,
I've tried to search in the forums and Jira roadmap etc.
One of my biggest gripes at the moment is that where I manage multiple projects, all with external clients. My notifications bell at the top gets full with automation and client responses etc. Sometimes, I just want to look at the Kanban board and see which ticket has a new comment on which I need to check.
I've searched far and wide and can not see any way to implement this. This for me would be amazing, but I'm concerned I'm missing an obvious issue with this if Jira hasn't implemented this yet.
Could anyone enlighten me on this, and if you have any tips on managing the multitude of notifications in Jira to help combat this issue, then I'm all ears.
I currently manage my companies Jira, having set up automation rules, permission schemes etc but am still fairly new to the full feature set Jira offers. 
Thanks!