I built an Automation rule a while back that allows certain people to manually trigger a request to transition an issue to a hidden status if it's already linked to another issue.
The basic setup is as follows:
- User triggers rule
- The user is asked to provide a text input which gets stored as {{userInputs.ticketNum}}
- I then parsed the input for a ticket number and saved it as a variable called {{ticketNum}} using this smart value: {{userInputs.ticketNum.upperCase.match("([A-Z]+-\d+)")}}
- That forced all caps and stripped anything not matching the correct ticket format so that users could copy and paste a URL for example.
- I then used an If/Else block to verify that {{ticketNum}} matched the regex
[A-Z]+-\d+
- If correct, I would proceed to transition the issue as requested.
This worked for some time, but wasn't used often. It looks like it was last successfully executed on 2025-08-14. At some point between then and today, it stopped working.
Doing some testing, I learned that any use of .upperCase now returns a blank value and similarly .match() also returns a blank value. Thankfully, I was able to find .toUpperCase() as an alternative that works, but there is no alternative to .match().
I tried passing the raw input to my If/Else block and can confirm that the regex is correct. However, I need a method of stripping the extraneous parts of the string so that I can pass the key into a Lookup.