Hi team, I hope you can help me on this apparently easy automation.
I have to create a series of automations for a upcoming project, this automations are set forth from the creation of an EPIC.
... When a Epic is created, based on the value of a field and the status of the epic some tasks/story are automatically created. This automation is done and working well.
The second stage of this automation that is confusing me.
Once a story (for example) is created; 1 or 2 subtasks are also created based on the value of a multi-select field on the Epic issue, which the story is linked to.
This is the requirement of one of many tasks that I'll have to create this similar automation;

I have set up a rule that creates both sub-tasks above, but when the field
--> [SDLC type] in the EPIC (parent) is selected [Config Change],
--> The sub-task "3 Amigos meeting" should NOT be created.
So far that is what I have created and it is working well. (meaning both sub-tasks are automatically created, but that should not always be the case)

I tried to create a rule based on IF/ELSE block, but nothing seems to be working.
I would love if you could help me as I have another 4 similar automations to do and this project is still in pilot stage. :-)