Hi All,
I've tried scanning through the community pages but I can't seem to quiet find the right answer yet.
With JSM customisation I want to be able to put a points value to each ticket. I'm referencing another fields selection to determine how many points the ticket will get assigned to it, with this value added to a custom field of its own (which I will later use to the order tickets in filtered list view or queue).
I have a automation rule that get the points value puts it into a smart variable, thats working great (outputs to comment confirms I have the number value) and I'm ready to assign this to the custom field setup.
Problem is that my points custom field (customFieldId_144) it is not available in the edit work item drop down, think because its a numeric value custom field?
I've tried reading up on the more fields section and providing the JSON but I'm going around in circles now as anything I take to copy and paste to try its just coming back with JSON error warnings.
Appreciate any support from the wider community on this one