Hi Folks
I'm fetching all the tickets details from jira API, in that data I want the field to fetch the manager details of the assign and reporter of the ticket. Any way to get those details.
Hello @Anil Reddy Ailloni
Where is the manager information stored in your Jira instance? Have you added a field to the issues for that? Or are Assignees and Reporters linked to Asset Objects that can provide their Manager information?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
There is no added field for manager details in issues tickets. I want to fetch the manager details by using assignee and reporter name or mail-id.
From where do you want to fetch that data? Is it stored somewhere in Jira? Is it stored in another system or application?
I'm trying to find an API to fetch manager details of users, Actually we are trying to build powerBI dashboard with jira data to provide some insights to customers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.