I need to create a functionality when a task is created, a child task is created from it in another project, I want to be able to view the entire hierarchy in one space. I found only the Structure plugin, which displays this well. But it is expensive. There is another point that, for example, a manager creates a task and delegates it to another manager of a structural unit, for example, this manager understands that this task must be transferred to another manager, that manager in turn assigns this task to a subordinate specialist for execution. This specialist cannot complete the task until another specialist does his part of the work for this task, he creates a related task, that specialist in turn understands that these are several subtasks and creates them. So, I need to display this work as a hierarchy. Perhaps it is somehow possible to do it so as not to create 1000 tasks. And somehow it is possible to move this task, while saving this task for each manager and at the same time organize the functionality for them to track work in THEIR task. So that they can see all the updates in their task. I understand that it is possible that it is impossible to implement exactly as I described it, but there are some other similar options