I'm currently on a free software project subscription. A member has left the team, but I can't remove that member via Project -> Settings -Access.
How can I remove someone?
Hi Rob,
On the Free plan, you can’t remove users from the project settings because project-level permissions aren’t available. Everyone with access to Jira Software on that site is effectively an admin for all projects.
To remove someone, you need to do it at the site level:
Links:
This will remove them from all projects on that site.
Hope this helps 😊
Hi @Rob Verhoeven , welcome to the Community! What happens when you attempt to remove this user? Do you see the remove button on the right side their name when you go to settings > access > people and access? Maybe some screenshots of what you were seeing would be helpful.
Hey Jack, thanks for responding. Here's the screenshot.. there are no 3 dots behind the user in the Action column.
Hey @Christos Markoulatos -Relational- , that clarifies a lot. I suspected something like that but I could not find any resources to help me. But you did! Thanks a lot!!
Glad i could help Rob!
Ah yes...sorry my mind was thinking JSM.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.