Atlassian has a well written guide how to import data directly from monday, but currently there is no "monday" as an option in import data into jira.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/import-data-directly-from-monday-into-jira/
Is this support page deprecated or is the feature temporarily down? I've already managed to set up a sync between the two but that only accounts for new data, I'd like to import all the old monday data to jira as well.
Hi @Antti K and welcome,
I see it on my side
If you don't see the Jira Cloud monday.com importer, ensure you have the necessary permissions, as the option is only available for Work Management projects.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Antti K
Welcome to the community.
I do have Monday as an option in multiple instances I have this option.
Can you try an incognito window or other browser, if there is no Monday option, reach out to Atlassian Support
Turns out I needed highest possible admin access for this. Thanks.
you are welcome @Antti K
Dear @Antti K can you tell me through which options were you able to get the 'highest possible admin access'?
Did just Monday appear in the transfer options after admin access or more tools also started showing?
I see monday as a source option, often times though this migration creates lot of unintended side effects so watch out for those.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.